The MTS4L TETRA/LTE Base Station provides a flexible path for the addition of LTE to complement a TETRA system. By provisioning for the addition of an eNodeB into the TETRA Base Station cabinet, Motorola is offering a highly flexible migration solution for TETRA operators.
The MTS4L can be installed as a TETRA only base station, but it can include the services for the eNodeB such as shared backhaul, and battery backup. These services can be installed at the start or they can be upgraded at a later time when needed by customers. Most importantly the MTS4L footprint is unchanged when the eNodeB is installed and so the upgrade is very simple and fast with minimal disturbance to TETRA service.
- Provision for eNode B in the same cabinet as the TETRA BTS
- Rapid installation of eNobe B as a future upgrade with minimum cost and disruption
- Migration flexibility, choose frequency and roll-out when appropriate
- Interference Detection and Correction
- Air Interface Encryption
- Multi-Slot Packet Data (MSPD) for enhanced data services
- Hot swapable modules
- Traffic Channel Rotation
- Dynamic Channel allocation between voice and packet data